Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Waiting

Hello to all of our faithful blog readers! Just to give you a quick update. We are still waiting for baby to show up! My due date is the 31st but we think it will be a few days after that before baby will arrive.

We have had quite the busy summer. Our time in Swift Current was good but really long for Ian as he had 12 hour work days for 4 weeks so it is really nice to be home! We have spent this week with Ian's dad and that has been fun too. We now just wait...Wait for school to start and wait for baby to come. We are not very good at waiting but I guess we don't have much of a choice! You can pray for me as I have developed a cold within the last few days so I am feeling a bit run down and under the weather. It is getting hard to sleep and I think that has affected my health. You can pray for Ian as he begins classes on Tuesday and may end up missing a few of them when baby is born. Pray that he can keep his energy up and his good health! Thank you so much in advance for your prayers; we will update our blog and send out calls and emails as soon as we have baby!

God Bless and take care!
Love Ian and Jenn

No comments: