
hello to everybody, you must think that we have forgotten about you but we haven't!! Things have been a bit crazy around here lately. We are busy preparing for so many changes it is hard to sit down and write about all of them. The first is that Ian has been busy working in Moose Jaw all summer. He started out at AMJ Campbell Van Lines for 6 weeks. It was a job but it wasn't what they said it would be. So, when he was offered a job with the school division doing I.T. he jumped at the chance. He has been there for about 6 or 7 weeks now and is really enjoying it! Although it is mostly grunt work the pay is great and he has made some good connections. Everyone is asking if this will lead into something in the fall but the answer is no. This is only a summer student positions however, he does get seniority so if he were to apply next summer for the same job he would already have a foot in the door so to speak. It would also help him if he were to apply for a full time job down the road. Anyways, Ian is there until the end of the week when we move to Swift for 4 weeks. My parents are going on vacation for 3 weeks and Ian has agreed to work for my dad in his absence. So Ian will be driving the Swift Current DHL route for a little while. After that it is home for a week and a bit and then school starts again. And of course in all of that we await the little one's arrival! We hope baby doesn't show up too early but since we have no control over that I guess we just wait for God's timing in all of it!
As far as my health and all that goes I am still doing really well. The doctor is always happy with how baby is growing and how I am doing so we are very happy about that. I am officially on maternity leave and am very glad that I have been able to take it easy these past few weeks. The heat has been hard but we are thankful for our air conditioning! I have been sleeping lots and cleaning lots too! Our baby room is emptied of all the excess stuff that was being stored in there and now it is waiting to be filled again! We are getting anxious to hold our little one in our arms and it is hard to be patient but we still have 6 weeks to go so we must wait a while longer yet!
We hope everyone is having a great summer! we would love to hear from you so drop us an email or response on our blog! We will post pictures of baby as soon as it makes it's appearance and we will try to personally email or call everyone but we hope you aren't upset if we forget one or two of you so keep checking back as the summer progresses and hopefully we can be a bit more diligent about updating our blog.
God Bless and take care!
Love from Ian and Jenn and the little one!
3 comments:
Glad to hear you guys are doing well. I'm crossing my fingers for a girl. lol I know, we'll all be happy as long as your baby is healthy. :) I've been looking at your blog faithfully every day, waiting for an update, so I'm glad I got one. Give us a call next time you guys are in town. I've really missed spending time with you guys. ttyl
Krystal McMaster
Congrats you guys! We are super excited for you and glad that things are going so well! Can't wait to hear your news!
Sandi
so glad to hear that you guys are doing so well! and Jenn you look beautiful!! can't WAIT to hear the news of your little one's arrival!
p.s. thanks soooo much for the computer. it was a very much needed gift and we so appreciate it! dinner out on us next time you're around!
HUGS!
Post a Comment