Hello family and friends, another update on its way...February was a busy month as Ian and everyone at Briercrest prepared for the big youth event called Youth Quake. Ian worked on the tech crew so that kept him busy for most of the week previous and weekend. I had that week off work and so I enjoyed sleeping in and cleaning the house (well I didn't enjoy cleaning but I did it!). My friend Alana came from Saskatoon on that Thursday so we stayed at the spa Friday night together, we had a ton of fun and it was so nice to just relax! We also spent a weekend with my parents at Cypress Hills Resort earlier in the month, it was nice to get away and spend time outside.
We are now into March and we celebrated Ian's birthday last Sunday, he is now 23! We had a wonderful weekend with his mom, we ate out and watched movies and laughed a lot, it was nice! Ian just finished a week long class called a mod, he really enjoyed the class, was challenged in some of his thinking, and has taken lots from it that will be useful for the future.
Ian and I were at the doctor's this week and everything is going great! We were not able to hear the heart beat yet as the doctor says that my uterus is slightly turned and the baby is hiding behind my bladder! (yeah!) However he said that all my blood work came back great and that the baby is doing nicely so it was good to hear that everything is still moving along normally! Still no morning sickness for me and for that I am very grateful. I am still napping at lunch hour but that is mostly for my sanity now and not so I don't fall asleep.
Work is still going really well I am tackling more and more Braille all the time and it is getting exciting to really know stuff. I am also enjoying our Bible Study group and between that and what Ian challenges me with from his classes I have been learning a lot about what I believe and why and I've been challenged to seek God more. I am a slow learner sometimes so I am grateful for God's patient endurance; it feels good to be moving forward even if I fall down every now and again!
March is looking to be a busy month as well but aren't they all? I am heading to Saskatoon for a day in March for a conference then I'm going straight to Swift Current as Ian's worship band is putting on a concert together with Stereotrap next weekend. The weekend after that we are in Swift Current again but this time for my brother's baptism and then March is over wow! Like Shaye said, September will be here before you know it! (only 6 months left!)
Well it's not the reader's digest version but I figure since I only do this once a month I had better add a little detail to keep everyone up to speed!
I hope everyone is doing well, we'd love to hear from you all !
God Bless!
Love Jennifer and Ian
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I'm glad you and the baby are doing well. When is your conference again? Maybe we could do lunch or something. When is your next appointment?
Post a Comment