Hey wow it's April and we fell asleep to the sound of rain last night! Yeah I'm so glad it wasn't snow! I had another doctor's appointment today-you all can pray for us because we are going to have one very stubborn baby! The doctor still can't find the heart beat (it's going to be good at hide and seek I think!) but he says that everything is going along nicely. All is well so we thank God for that!
Ian has 3 more days of classes and then finals start so that is one year done wow! He will be heading up to Saskatoon for 2 months to work at Siemens Laserworks (tuition money for next semester!). I will see him during his days off so that will be really nice. And then we will be off to camp for the summer and we are both really looking forward to that!
I had my final review at work this week and everything went great! I still have 25 days until my probation is up but my reviews are done and good so that is a huge relief and blessing!!! Things are still going well and I learn something new daily!
My brother was baptized in March so we were home for that. It was really good to see him take this step of faith. We were also in S.C. the weekend before for a concert that Ian's group did at the church. They had a big youth event and brought in Stereotrap and the worship band for Caronport so that was a fun weekend!
We took our first Motorbike trip to Swift Current already and it was so nice to enjoy the sunshine and smells of spring! I can't wait for our next one!
I hope this update finds you all well and as soon as there are baby belly pictures to take I will post a couple of them for you all to see! Until May take care. God bless!
Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds, in Christ Jesus.
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so you guys are coming to live here for two months and then off to camp? sweet. we must hang out, the five of us
Hi there,
Well i'm glad the baby is okay. Is the baby growing? Is that how they know everything is okay? When is Ian coming to Saskatoon?
Glad to hear everything is going well for you guys. Can't wait to see those pics! :) I'll be praying for you (and the little prince or princess-to-be of course!) Can't wait to see you when you come to the city again.
Post a Comment