Hey Eveyone. For those of you who have been watching our blog over the last week or so, you will know that I have been conducting tests to get videos into our blog. Well, now the tests are complete, and I have some videos from our trip to Georgia. For the guys out there, I have the quading clips, and for the ladies (or more femenine guys) I have the ballet clips. Props to videoegg.com for hosting these things for me. They are free and so far have not limited the number of clips I can have. Hopefully I am going to post more videos in the future, so keep an eye our for some Cypress Hills footage, and some new baby room shots!
This video was taken during our first major quading obstacle. Fun!
This video was taken when we arrived at a lake we found deep in the woods. It took us a good couple hours to get there, but wow, was it worth it. By the way, while us guys were eating in the wilderness, the girls were haveing some fancy Italian cuisine!
This was the last quading trip. Dad and I went way back into the mountains and were following an old farming and loggin trail. Needless to say, the view was breathtaking!
These are some of the ballet shots taken while we were attending the Nutcracker in Georgia. They are pretty self explanitory, so enjoy.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment