Marcus likes to find our gloves and mittens and wear them around the house. He was very proud of himself, that he had daddy's mittens on!

Marcus fell in the living room and landed on the speaker with his eyebrow; he ended up with a nice black eye that lasted for a week and a half. This is what he looked like the next morning...he was pretty purple!
Marcus loves wearing buckets on his head. Apparently he though he needed a helmet?

This is Marc's newest game. He likes to race cars in the kitchen. I have to put the cars in a line and then say, "ready, set" Marcus replies with "GO, go, go" and then pushes his cars as far as he can.


And then of course after horsey comes the tackling and tickling. Mommy stays far away when they start this game.

Our poor little buddy was sick with Bronchial Pneumonia, he had to be on a nebulizer machine 3x a day to help him breath. He didn't like it very much but we managed to bribe him with movies.
Marcus loves to play with cameras, so we had fun just saying "cheese" and taking pictures. He likes to look at the pictures after I take them.

Getting ready for a walk. It is very muddy in Caronport and we have lots of puddles so I dressed Marc so he could get wet and have fun in the puddles and I wouldn't have to worry. He had a blast.


Marcus is growing up so fast. I had him measured at 18 months and he is 35 inches (1 inch away from 3 feet!) and 30 pounds. He is definitely growing well and is heads taller than most children his age. I recently started babysitting 2 children a couple of days a week. It has given Marc someone to play with and he is learning to share his toys. his little personality is really starting to show and he loves to copy whatever we do; Yesterday morning I caught him eating chocolate cookies that he found. He is so tall that he can reach most everywhere now. I was in the bedroom getting ready and it got really quiet. I went on a hunt and found Marcus with the dish of double chocolate cookies in his lap and 3 cookies with little nibbles out of them. What can you do but laugh?!
We are enjoying the spring weather here and are looking forward to doing some much needed landscaping once the puddles dry up. One more month and Ian will have been working for the school for a year. We can hardly believe how fast the time goes.
Hope you enjoy these snapshots into our life. Marcus keeps us busy and we never know what he'll get into next but we enjoy him a lot.
Take Care, God Bless
Love Jenn (for Ian and Marcus)




No comments:
Post a Comment