
Wow it is so hard to believe...Marcus is one month old! To me it seems like he just came home and should only be a few days old. Yet at the same time, Ian and I both agree that it feels like several months already! I took Marc for his 1 month check up yesterday. He has already grown 1 inch since birth (23 1/4) and he weighs 10 lb 10 oz. He has started to recognize our voices and will turn his head towards us, he is focusing in on our face when he looks at us and will follow objects with his eyes. His neck is so strong already and he wants to sit so he can look around. When he isn't sitting he usually wants to be on his tummy so he can lift his head and look around. He loves to hear music and if he is fussy it will usually calm him for a bit. He has started to learn how to smile and we have noticed a few smiles that seem to be unrelated to gas bubbles. His smile is so cute! So many changes already and there are only more to come. Tuesday night he went 8 hours between eating and slept for 7 of those! It was amazing! I have to brag I have such a little angel! Well I think I have blabbed enough for a while but I just wanted to give the latest update. Here are more pictures for everyone! Enjoy and God Bless
Love Ian, Jenn and Marc
2 comments:
He is going to be a giant by the time we get to see him again!
He is going to be a giant by the time we get to see him again! (i didn't think you would know who made that comment)
Post a Comment