Hello again everyone! Well summer is here and boy is it warm! What a blessing for all the campers here at Redberry. Yes Ian and I are back at camp for the summer and we are into the full swing of things. Before I get caught up in the camp news though I should update you on the weeks previous. June was a busy month for us as I spent almost a week in Saskatoon for Grandpa Isaak's funeral. I was a really nice time as we got to see the cousins and hang out. Work ended for me on June 28 and for Ian on the 27th. We quickly packed up all our stuff and headed off to camp. We are now into the second week of camp and the dvds are coming along nicely! Ian has been video editing like crazy and the kids love the movies. He is doing crazy skits and we have nice dvd cases so they are lots of fun this year! Hope everyone is having a great summer! Lots to do and the office is busy so I best be going! I will try and update more later.
God Bless!
Love Jennifer and Ian
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Best regards from NY! Exotic contact lenses Pda software for practice manage Name stars stop smoking Retirement plan recordkeepers Better3a viagra2c cialis levitra
Excellent, love it! Mauritius long stay holiday insurence the best cellulite creams Cheap phone calls from india to uk Adidas mens climacool running shoes women's navy white stripe shirt online consultation united states pharmacies pain relief Pain relief osteoarthritis Ringtones de cumbia Softub hot tub 1981 honda 650 custom Does the computer connect to the electonic speedometer Culinary arts school in las vegas orgy Browse 220 1 browse 220 1 valtrex http://www.isuzuautoparts.info/Cheap_calls_to_cape_verde.html Sacramento moving companies local Pontiac vibe mileage Girls sex black Colorado online payment property tax
Post a Comment