
Alright, so here we go, a new year and I am going to attempt to give you all at least one new blog posting every month to read.
I have started my new job, a bit earlier than I originally thought but it was good. I worked at the school for the last day and a half before the holidays. I had fun with my student and learned a lot already! We had fun listening to Robert Munch books on CD and He can recite almost every one of the 13 stories word perfect! I am not sure when I'll be learning Braille and such but for now I am taking it one day at a time and will learn tons yet in the remainder of the school year!
Ian is getting ready for semester 2 and is bored out of his tree right now with now school work to keep him entertained! Ha! His finals went really well and he even got 100% on his "Intro to musicianship" final I am so impressed!
We spent Christmas with all of our families and had lots of fun. We spent two weekends in Swift Current visiting Ian's mom and my parents and then we spent 5 days in Saskatoon visiting Ian's dad and both of our sets of Grandparents. It was a great time with family that we will cherish. For those of you who don't know my grandpa got really sick a week before Christmas and has since been diagnosed with cancer of the liver and esophogus. It was an emotional Christmas but we had fun and enjoyed our last times together! We are now enjoying a quiet couple of days before work and school start up again.
I hope everyone had a great New Years!
Ian and Jenn
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths!
1 comment:
miss you guys!!! Glad to here that everything is working out for you two. Ian, you better get your homework done and don't play xbox too much!!
Post a Comment