Friday, November 11, 2005

Busy lives

Hello everybody,
Wow time flies. We are still doing well and Ian is enjoying school. He has written several midterms and papers already and did well on all of them. He has already picked out his classes for next semester (hard to believe that is just around the corner) and is excited about them. I am still working at the Kinsmen Sportsplex however I am looking for a second job. My hours are inconsistent and some weeks just not enough. I have applied for several seasonal positions and part time etc so hopefully I will find something this week. I had an interview for a full time Teacher Associate position in Rouleu Sk (AKA Dog River) however I have not heard from them yet so I don't think I will be getting that position. We got our first snow fall this week and it is already reduced to melted snowmen and muddy streets so winter is not yet here permanently.
Ian is away this weekend, he is traveling with a musical group from Briercrest doing sound for them. They are in Wainwright Alta this weekend doing the worship music for a youth conference. There is also a concert by Stereotrap and Ian gets to do sound for them too so he is really excited. Not too much else is new just wanted to update everybody and let you know we still exist!
Love Ian and Jenn

No comments: